We are looking forward to welcoming you to our new salon and would like to assure you, we are doing all we can to provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority.
Please read the information below to ensure you are aware of our processes before your appointment. We will regularly review and update this policy so please read through before each appointment you attend with us.
Please understand that some of these measures will be a change to all of us, we are adapting as you are. Our primary aim is to keep our clients and staff safe and well, and to ensure we can continue to come to work and provide you with our services.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and services, you may notice that we may have added or removed some steps in your visit to our salon. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
- We have arranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines, providing a minimum of 2 meters between clients at all times.
- Every surface will be cleaned with the appropriate solution between each appointment. We will also be conducting a thorough deep clean of our salon before we open and after we close.
- All equipment will be disinfected before and after every appointment. Where possible, we will be using disposable equipment and will discard after each use.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon, doors and windows will be open.
- If required, we will extend our opening hours and divide our team into shifts ensuring we retain social distancing. This may mean your appointment time is subject to alteration. We will provide you with as much notice as possible.
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- All team members have undertaken additional training with Barbicide to ensure we are up to date with current hygiene practices.
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have a temperature, if they are feeling unwell or if any person in their household displays symptoms. We will notify all our clients of any unfortunate developments of this nature as soon as we become aware.
- Our team will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during time in the salon, this includes visors, gloves and gowns where appropriate. PPE will be replaced after each treatment.
- All team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction and will regularly use the hand sanitisers placed around the salon, we would also encourage our clients to do the same.
- We will be operating on an appointment only basis. If you require a last minute appointment, please call the salon to see if we can accomodate you.
- We will take care to stagger appointment times to ensure we minimise clients in our waiting area in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines within the salon.
- Though we can't wait to see you, we will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used on entry to the salon.
- Please minimise personal items when visiting the salon. You will be asked to keep all belongings with you.
- Where possible, we ask that clients attend their appointments alone
- For the time being, we will be accepting CARD PAYMENTS ONLY. This can be done easily through our new booking system, for more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment on time. Our waiting area will be limited to 1 person at a time to adhere to social distancing measures.
- All clients will be given a disposable mask, we ask that you do not take this mask off during your time in the salon.
- Temporarily, we will not be offering hot or cold drinks except water in a disposable cup. Please do not bring your own refreshments, you will not be able to consume them during your time in the salon. If you are not able to wear a mask, please contact us before your appointment.
- New clients will have a virtual consultation to assess their service needs and ensure the right appointment time is allocated.
- Our online booking system and treatment lists will be regularly reviewed and updated to make booking your appointments an easy experience.
- Please contact us ASAP by phone or email to rearrange your appointment, with no additional cost, if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, generally feeling unwell or if any person in your household is unwell or is self isolating.
The 2 metre distancing rule will apply throughout the salon, we respectfully ask that you adhere to these rules to keep all of our clients and staff safe at all times. We appreciate that for some treatments this may not always be possible therefore the required PPE will be worn.
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have about our new working practices. We will be working in a different environment which will be challenging at times but with your understanding and support we can make this work.
The team at TRIO thank you for you cooperation. We are looking forward to seeing you all very soon and offering you a well deserved pamper.
Georgia, Demi and Jade